Lynkos’ marketplace is built on trust. You can earn the trust of your buyers by following these guidelines on how to maintain a transparent shop, provide great customer service and respect our community.
Lynkos will help you maintain a high level of trust with your buyers through our Seller Service Level Standards (“SLS”).
Maintain a Transparent Shop
People approach Lynkos to buy unique goods directly from artists, artisans and curators. Make sure that your items have permission to be sold on Lynkos and that you are accurately representing yourself, your business and your items.
- Make sure to complete the data on your shop’s About page.
- Items must be accurately described and shown in listings and listing photos.
- Be aware that buyers may submit reviews of items they have purchased.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your copyright, report it to Lynkos.
- Do not avoid fees.
- Do not sell banned items.
Provide Great Customer Service
The following guidelines will help you meet the highest standards of customer service.
- Meet your shipping and processing times.
- Provide timely responses to messages.
- Clearly explain your shop’s policies and fulfill those commitments.
- Try to solve any disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you cannot reach a resolution, resort to our team for assistance.
- If by any reason you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
Respect our Community
As a member of the community of buyers and sellers on Lynkos, we request that you follow our Community Guidelines.
Review our Seller Protection Program to see how Lynkos supports you and your shop.